DST Solutions provides key that connect seamlessly with our clients' manufacturing processes. Our clients range from electronic brand owners, manufacturers, OEMs, CEMs, design vendors, testing vendors, repair & servicing companies, logistic providers, re-marketers, in short any producers who have electronics to scrap (i.e. remove from its use). We salvage and recycle the electronics. We will properly recycle with the least amount of pollution, therefore assuming the responsibility of the electronic brand owners, our clients, to handle the electronic scraps with proper processing (recycling) in an environmentally-considerate manner.
We offer IT recycling for equipment which is broken and no longer fit for purpose. We have IT disposal and recycling facilities throughout Asia, Australia, Singapore and United Kingdom. Our advanced recycling plants process IT and e-waste safely, responsibly, effectively whilst also extracting maximum materials for reuse.
We work with many types of organizations including manufacturers, compliance scheme operators, local government and end users..
• 100% guarantee that all IT and e-waste is handled responsibly and ethically.
• Reduce IT costs by better managing and administrating your IT assets.
• Compliant and environmentally responsible IT disposal and recycling.
• Ensure software compliance by knowing what you have and what you use.
• Safe removal of hazardous substances found in IT equipment to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
• Align IT with business goals to support business decisions such as purchasing or renewals.
• Data destruction prior or during processing.
• Improve productivity by empowering the IT administration team to easily track and manage assets and their changes.
• Trust and peace of mind that you are working with a professional organization who understands your IT recycling needs.
• Detect unauthorized and illegal software by adopting a software usage policy and easily detecting any policy deviations.
• Relevant standards and hazardous waste regulations met and often exceeded